The Glaven Valley Benefice in the Diocese of Norwich is a group of five parishes serving the villages of Blakeney, Cley, Wiveton, Glandford and Letheringsett in the beautiful countryside of the North Norfolk Coast. Our churches are all beautiful, ancient, Grade 1 or 2 listed buildings, of national importance and lovingly cared for – they are normally all open to welcome visitors every day.
As a church community across the Benefice, we endeavour to:
- Be an inclusive church which celebrates human diversity and welcomes all.
- Create a space where people can grow in their Christian faith and discover more of the love of God and of the sacred in life, through prayer and worship.
- Can question and explore together, in our joys and struggles, and support one another through mutual care and hospitality.
- Be alert to the needs of our local community and the wider world, and committed to solidarity with those who are marginalised.
- Celebrate life in all its fullness and care for creation.
The Worship and Services tab will give you all the information you need about all our services.